turbo had a seal issue, and we had to get a new cartridge for it. unfortunately garrett makes their crap non rebuildable now so we were forced to buy a new one. rather than get trapped in that situation in the future we used an American made rebuildable cartridge, thats rebuildable, and also has a slightly larger lightweight billet compressor wheel. while it was apart i also fixed the sloppy casting mismatch in the ATP exhaust housing. the wastegate hole was offcentered and had a slight overboost issue. i opened the hole up and centered it over the puck on the flapper. there was also a mismatch on the exhaust inlet, so i fixed that as well...... also touched up a few rough spots right behind the turbine.